1. Add heavy cream in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
2. Pour the boiling hot cream into the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is melt and the mixture is homogeneous.
3. Add in Nutella and stir until homogeneous.
4. Let cool in the refrigerator until the mixture is set.
5. Make small balls with teaspoonful of truffle. And roll in the cocoa powder. Keep refrigerated before serving.
6. Serve with Mullins Choc-a-nuts Ice Cream
Tag us on social media with your master pieces!
Known and loved for our creamy taste and delicious range of flavours, we produce a wide range of multi-award winning ice cream.