For the base
1. Line the base of an 18cm spring-form tin with baking paper.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the white chocolate and stir until smooth.
3. Stir in the crushed cones. Spoon into the tin and smooth out. Chill for 10mins.
4. Beat the ice cream until creamy. Fold in the frozen raspberries.
5. Spoon ice cream into the tin and smooth out.
6. Freeze for at least 5 hours
7. Remove from the tin and peel off the baking paper. Decorate with mixed berries.
Tag us on social media with your master pieces!
Known and loved for our creamy taste and delicious range of flavours, we produce a wide range of multi-award winning ice cream.