1. Line the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Crush pretzels until they resemble sand
3. Add the finely crushed pretzels, brown sugar, and melted butter to a bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Spoon mixture into the prepared spring form pan and press down with your fingers to form an even layer of crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Place the strawberries in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the berries start to break down.
6. Remove the cooked strawberries from heat and strain them through a fine sieve into a bowl. Use a spatula or a spoon to push through as much of the liquid as possible. Discard the leftover pulp from the sieve. Set aside the strawberry liquid to cool.
7. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until well-blended. Add the ice cream and mix well. Fold in the strawberry puree.
8. Pour this mixture over the prepared crust and freeze the cheesecake for 4 hours or until firm.
9. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh berries and whipped cream.
10. For those who are ice cream crazy, this dessert could be served with additional Mullins Strawberry Ice Cream.
Tag us on social media with your master pieces!
Known and loved for our creamy taste and delicious range of flavours, we produce a wide range of multi-award winning ice cream.