1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Spray 6 ramekins, approx. 170g in size, with nonstick baking spray. Coat the insides of the buttered ramekins with granulated sugar, tapping out the excess.
2. Combine the chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir, then continue heating in 30 second bursts, stirring between bursts, until the mixture is melted and smooth. Alternatively, melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
3. Gently stir in the flour and salt.
4. In a medium bowl vigorously whisk the eggs, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and the granulated sugar until thick and pale in colour.
5. Gently fold in the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
6. Divide the batter among the ramekins.
7. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the edges are firm but the centre is runny.
8. Run a knife around the edges to loosen and invert onto dessert plates, if desired. You can also serve straight from the ramekin.
9. Serve with fresh berries, powdered sugar and your favourite Mullins Ice Cream.
Tag us on social media with your master pieces!
Known and loved for our creamy taste and delicious range of flavours, we produce a wide range of multi-award winning ice cream.