1) Cream the butter and both sugars together.
2) Add in the egg and vanilla, then mix until combined.
3) Add in all of the dry ingredients, then mix until fully incorporated.
4) Add in the chopped Kinder chocolate and 2 Kinder Bueno bars, then fold into the dough.
5) Roll into 12 ball shapes and leave to chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
6) Bake at 180° for 15 minutes on a lined tray and let cool completely.
7) Assemble your ice cream sandwich and decorate with Kinder Bueno bars.
*Do not flatten/ push down the cookies before baking, they should be left in a ball shape.
*Make sure your cookies have room to expand on the tray. Bake 4 cookies per tray.
Tag us on social media with your master pieces!
Known and loved for our creamy taste and delicious range of flavours, we produce a wide range of multi-award winning ice cream.