Here at Mullin’s, we’re all about keeping things local, working hard to produce Ireland’s very best dairy ice cream, every scoop made with fresh milk & cream from our local Irish farms. Our expert ice cream crafters have over 20 years’ experience, dreaming up new recipes and continually improving our range of fantastic flavours.
This year, we thought we would do things differently, so when it came time to create our newest flavour, we wanted to hear from you, our Mullin’s lovers! We teamed up with local Mum and Influencer Caroline O’Neill @DiggMama, to ask the public to invent their very own Mullin’s Ice Cream flavour.
With over 500 entries, we have shortlisted 6 flavours and now the power is in your hands.
Click on your favourite flavour from the shortlist below to cast your vote and be in with the chance of winning a bespoke Mullin’s ice cream hamper!
The winning flavour will be created by our talented product development team, packaged into bespoke tubs and hand-delivered to the winner's door. The five runners up will win a bespoke Mullin’s ice cream hamper with an array of toppings to make their own flavour combinations from scratch.
1. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Open to Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 18 years and over.
3. Employees of Dale Farm Ltd, their families or agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from entry.
4. Winners must be 18 years or older or a guardian must accept the prize on their behalf.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. By entering the competition, you agree to disclose your details (name and image) for the purposes of publicly announcing a winner upon an acceptance on all Mullin’s marketing and promotional platforms.
8. Name, email address, postal address and contact telephone number of winner will need to be supplied to Mullin’s.
9. Only the selected winner will be contacted.
10. Winner will be notified by e-mail. Please never share financial details. In no circumstance would we ask for this information
11. If winner cannot be contacted directly or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, Mullin’s reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and announce one replacement winner.
12. Campaign launches on Tuesday 15th February and will remain open until 11.59pm GMT Tuesday 1st March. Closing Date for entry is 11.59pm on Tuesday 1st March.
13. Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash alternative, and the prize cannot be transferred in any way, but the winner can refuse the prize if they so wish.
14. Mullin’s will deliver prizes to winners at an agreed NI / ROI address. Prize will be delivered directly to the recipient’s house. No prizes can be re-issued if lost and no re-delivery attempt will be made.
15. Mullin’s and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or gift, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
16. Mullin’s reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Mullin’s Ice Cream Ltd, Dale Farm House, 15 Dargan Crescent, Belfast. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.